When shall E-way Bill Come into effect?
E-Way Bill will come into effect from 01.02.2018 for Inter-State movement of goods.
When do E-Way bill is required?
The E-way Bill is required when moment if goods valued at 50,000/- or above is involved
What are objectives of E-Way bill?
- Single e-way bill for hassle-free movement of goods throughout the country.
- No need for separate transit pass in each state for movement of goods
- Shift from departmental- policing Model to self-declaration model for the movement of goods.
What are benefits of E-Way bill?
- Taxpayers/transporters need not visit any tax officers/check posts for generation of e-way Bill/movement of goods across states.
- No waiting time at check posts and faster movement of goods thereby optimum use of vehicles /resources, since there are no check posts in GST regime.
- User–Friendly e-way bill system.
- Easy and quick generation of e-way Bill
- Checks and balances for smooth tax administration and process simplification for easier Verification of e-way Bill by tax Officers.
List of features of the E-Way Bill Portal.
- The user can create masters of his Customers, Suppliers & Products for easy generation of e-way Bill.
- The user can monitor e-way bills generated on his account/behalf.
- Multiple modes for e-way bill generation for ease of use.
- The user can create sub-users and roles on the portal for generation of the e-way bill.
- Alerts will be sent to users via Mail & SMS on registered mail id/mobile number.
- Vehicle number can be entered either by the supplier /recipient of goods who generate EWB or the transporter.
- QR code will be printed on each e-way Bill for ease of seeing details.
- Consolidated e-way Bill can be generated for a vehicle carrying multiple consignments.
What are Modes of generation of E-Way Bill?
- Web-Online using a browser on laptop or desktop or phones etc.
- Android-based Mobile App on mobile phones.
- Via SMS through the registered mobile number.
- Via API (application program interface) I.e. Integration of IT system of the user with e-way bill system for generation of e-way Bill.
- Tool-based bulk generation of the e-way bill.
- The third party-based system of suvidha Providers.
- Latest updates at GSTify.com
- E-way bill2018.01.15E-Way Bill – Answers to top 6 Questions
- GST Updates2018.01.06New releases on GST portal as on 04.01.2018
- GST Updates2017.11.20GST applicability for CA IPCC & Final may 2018 exams confirmed.
- Uncategorized2017.11.02Top 3 GST cloud accounting & inventory management softwares in india